We suggest the following tips for keeping your Bird's Tail jewelry looking beautiful:
- Store each Bird's Tail jewelry piece separately in small, air-tight, sealed baggies to prevent scratching, tangling, and tarnishing (most tarnishing is caused by oxidation due to environmental exposure).
- Take off your Bird's Tail jewelry when you wash or do any physical activities.
- Keep your jewelry away from cosmetics, perfume, lotion and cleaning products that are responsible for oxidizing and damaging metals.
- Clean jewelry with a soft, dry cloth.
- Please treat your pieces gently! Every care is taken to ensure the strongest materials are used in each Bird's Tail piece, but pieces may not withstand some situations - i.e., dishwasher, garbage disposal, washing machine and vacuuming mishaps, being used as a doggie chew toy or baby's teething object, bar fights, bear or moose attacks....you get the picture!!! ;)